Department: Sales & Marketing Department
Posted on: August 3, 2023
Job Description: Sales & Marketing Assistant supports the Sales & Marketing Staff on projects such as developing sales strategies, managing events, coordinating marketing campaigns, social media platforms, design and website maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Two-year degree preferred (not required). High School Diploma required.
- 3-5 years in a sales and marketing or similar office environment.
- Timely response to inbound communications and communicating outbound with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must enjoy working in sales and customer service with a winning attitude.
- Friendly, courteous, patient and professional in dealing with customers to promote a high degree of customer service.
- Experience with event coordination and scheduling.
- Basic knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
Ability to multi-task frequently on a daily basis.
- Projects a professional appearance as well as maintain a professional office environment.
- Attentive to details; performs with a high degree of accuracy.
- Trustworthy and respectful of confidential information.
- Must be able to work harmoniously with others in a team spirited environment.
- Reliability to follow-up with incomplete assignments.
- Flexible in working scheduled hours as mandated by the Company and shared amongst the workgroup.
Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategies and events. Learning and working with various types of software including Adobe platforms, and Illustrator. Working closely with sales and marketing staff on projects. Understanding company products and brand management. Compose and post online content on website and social platforms. Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach Effective written and verbal communication skills Assist in copy and design of marketing materials Assist in producing, editing, assembling, and design of all assets Maintain website, social platforms and database platforms Contribute and participate in marketing standards and processes Attendance dependability is paramount. Insurable with our driving carrier.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week unless assigned to work weekends or extended time for sales and marketing events/activities.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org