NITCO protection plans pay for themselves with one service call.
Save yourself the cost of a service trip charge to diagnose trouble with your telephone service and the replacement of digital voice equipment (ATA).
This protection plan also entitles you to repair/replace wiring and faulty telephone jacks inside a home or business. It covers all lines at one location.
Pro PlanVOICE & INTERNET
Save yourself the cost of a service trip charge to diagnose trouble with your service or repair wiring and faulty jacks inside your home or business.
This protection plan also covers wireless DSL modems/routers.
It also covers the service trip charge for wireless customers and repairs to NITCO's equipment (excluding the customer's router). Equipment includes the radio, cabling, and power adapter issued during installation. It covers all lines at one location.
NOTE: Price is the same for just internet.
Save yourself the cost of a service trip charge to diagnose any trouble with your service, wiring, or jacks inside your home or business
It covers NITCO equipment like radio, cabling, power adapter, modems, router, and your TV tabletop set. It covers all lines at one location.
RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Customers who reside in apartment complexes, trailers, or other temporary structures are not eligible for all the benefits of the Classic Plan. However, the Classic Plan will cover protection against the premise charge.
- Townhouses and Condos may carry Classic, Pro, or Elite Protection; however, if we need to install a new line, a letter of authority or Power of Attorney must be provided.
- Customers may request a protection plan from the Help Desk at the time of trouble. You must retain this service for two years. If coverage is canceled before the first year, the customer will be back billed for services rendered.
- Customers who want to sign up for a protection plan from our technician when they come will be charged the service trip charge fee. Other coverage begins after the conclusion of any existing trouble tickets.
- You are required to troubleshoot with our Help Desk before we dispatch a technician.
REPAIRS NOT COVER BY OUR PROTECTION PLAN:
- Repair of telephone instruments such as answering machines, fax machines, cordless telephones, satellite TV dishes, Web TV, alarm systems, automatic dialers, or automatic meter readers that are connected to the inside wiring and jacks.
- Inside wiring or jack repair for boats, recreational vehicles, construction trailers, or other temporary structures.
- Repair of damage due to vandalism, riots, civil disturbances, or malicious activity.
- Repairs resulting from a customer’s failure to exhaust troubleshooting options with technical support. This can include the cost of the service trip charge, labor, and materials.
- Repairs resulting from the wiring that does not meet the telephone industry standards.
NATIONAL ELECTRIC CODE MATERIAL STANDARDS
- Wire must be 22- or 24-gauge, solid conductors, and insulated.
- Wire must not be stranded.
- Wire must be rated for indoor and outdoor use.
- Wire must not be lying on the ground or put through a window.
- The wiring must be installed in an acceptable manner in accordance with telephone industry standards.