Affordable Connectivity Program
Get up to $30 per month credit for your internet service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a FCC program to help low-income households pay for Internet service. NITCO is a proud participant in ACP to help families gain access to high speed Internet regardless of income.
Who is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program in the current or immediately preceding school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
How Does an Eligible Household Enroll in the Program?
- Complete and submit an online or mail-in application available at ACPBenefit.org.
- Contact NITCO or fill form below to select an internet plan and have the ACP discount applied.
Register with NITCO
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- Register with NITCO using the form above.
For additional questions about the ACP program, the FCC has a thorough FAQ section you can read here: https://www.fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program-consumer-faqYou can also contact us directly through the phone or email options below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 219-996-2981