Upgrade Your Communications Service
Are you ready to upgrade your communications services? Our hosted IP PBX brings a
big-business phone system to you at a lower cost – and it’s easy to use and easy to manage.
Using the latest voice-over-internet technology on our state-of-the-art network, you can
efficiently use just one internet connection for all your voice and data communications needs.
If you don’t have the resources or the desire to purchase, set up and maintain your own
telephone systems then this is the communications solution for your business.
Standard and Premium Service Levels
Whether you’re a small “mom ‘n’ pop” shop or a growing small or medium business, we have the right solution to fit your company’s needs. Our service delivers you a powerful, full-featured, business-class phone system without the cost or hassle of having an on-site system installed. The standard service is packed with useful calling features such as business class phones, short code dialing, lines and numbers that appear on multiple phones, call pick-up groups, music on hold and an attendant console.
Premium service adds additional communications capabilities to our standard offering with features such as unified mailboxes for fixed and mobile voicemail and fax messages; an automatic attendant; support for remote workers; automated call distribution and more.
Real Business Benefits!
Focus on your business – not your phone system:
- There’s no equipment to install, maintain, or occupy space on your premises.
- Your own administrators and users can easily manage and control all communications and phone features from any web browser.
- You’ll never need to run separate networks for voice and data again.
Always Have the Latest Technology
- Existing phone systems can easily integrate into this hosted IP PBX service — providing better support for home workers and satellite offices.
- This could be the last phone system you will ever buy. Feature upgrades are done automatically in our service cloud with no action required by you.
- Our highly-flexible infrastructure can grow as you grow — no matter how many locations you have – and you’ll only pay for what you use.
An End-to-End Secure and Reliable Solution
- We deliver a high-quality, reliable solution from our service cloud over our robust IP network with local support and 24/7 management.
- Our network will automatically handle calls and messages during power outages. In case of disaster, employees can forward calls to their home or to their mobile phones.
Easy Management and Administration
- Move, add or change individual phone services at the click of a mouse.
- Tailor calling features to individuals or groups. Control services like call forwarding, simultaneous ringing and call rejection through our web portal.
With Hosted IP PBX Service, Get the Features You Really Need
Hosted IP PBX service delivers you the power of a PBX over your company’s existing T1 line or broadband Internet connection. All you need at your business locations are the business phones that operate on your business LAN (and we provide those too!). Bundle Hosted IP PBX service with our high-speed Internet service and save money on the fully-managed service.
Features of our standard service include:
- Caller ID, including name and number
- Call transfer
- Speed dialing
- Find Me Follow Me
- SimRing (ring up to 5 phone numbers simultaneously, including cell phones)
- Call hold, including music on hold
- Attendant Console
- Web portal for do-it-yourself changes and feature activation and management.
Through our easy-to-use web portal, you have complete control over how your phone system is set up and used. Easily make changes to your Multi-Line Hunt Groups or Multiple Appearance Directory Numbers, enable/disable phone settings such as call forwarding, short dial codes, sequential and simultaneous ringing, and much more. Our Hosted IP PBX service allows for a central administrator such as an office manager or secretary to change settings on phone lines for the entire business group and for individual users to have the same easy-to-use control over their own extensions and IP phones.
Integrated Branch Offices, Remote Workers and Telecommuters
The way people work is changing. In addition to their usual office, people are working from home and on the road: they need access to all their voice and data services from anywhere. Add in the CommPortal Communicator tool and you can extend services such as voice, video, presence and instant messaging to your PC, to the web and to mobile handsets – it’s ideal when your team members are working from home, on the road or just on the go.
As an individual user, you could:
- Use your mobile phone and PC just like an office extension.
- Seamlessly link your contacts on desktop, web and mobile.
- Prioritize who can reach you, where, when and on which device and which number.
- Receive all your voice and fax messages in a single mailbox. Convert voice messages to text.
- Dial with a single click
Choose the Features that Fit Your Needs:
|Standard Hosted PBX Highlights||Benefits to You|
|Business-class handsets||Easy to use, integrated directory, simple adds/moves/changes|
|Short codes||Quick-dial colleagues, including in other offices and external numbers|
|Call pickup groups||Easily take calls for colleagues in your work group|
|Account codes||Manage costs on a project or department basis|
|Call hold with music or message||Efficient use of idle time when callers hold. Custom announcements to promote your business|
|Easy Attendant||Receptionist can see who is on the phone and easily transfer|
|Administrative web portal||Delegated administration – end users and administrators can easily control phone settings.|
|Turnkey installation training and support||A complete business-class phone system supported by our knowledgeable support staff|
|Premium Hosted PBX Highlights||Benefits to You|
|Unified Communications||Increase employee productivity by routing office and mobile phone voicemails to on mailbox. Listen to and save voicemails online though a web browser..|
|Premium Attendant||Ensures effective call handling and projects a professional image. Adjust based on time-of-day, or enable during closed hours only.|
|Multi-Line Hunt Groups (MLHG)||Maximize customer service / support teams’ productivity|
|CommPortal Assistant||Improved productivity through streamlined control of all communications from any PC whether at home or in the office. Redirect calls from your PC. Smoothly manage contracts with an advanced contact manager.
Available for Windows 7, Vista and XP.
|Telecommuter support||Telecommuters become part of the main office system; improving communications and employee benefits|
|Mobile Phone Features||Benefits to You|
|Accession App||A voice-over-internet softphone available on your mobile.
Improved productivity through streamlined control of all communications from any PC whether at home or in the office. redirect Calls from your PC. Smoothly manage contracts with an advanced contact manager.
Available for Windows 7, Vista and XP.
Set up landline calls directly from your mobile phone – save your bundled mobile minutes or save on hotel calling rates.
|Integrated contacts list||Keep your directory synchronized in all locations where you access it, including your mobile phone.|
|Visual Voicemail||Use one mailbox for all your messages on mobile and fixed services. See a list of your messages, listen to them, manage them all from your mobile phone.|
|Conference||Invite attendees and moderate audio conferences using your mobile phone.|
Company-wide Available Features
- Attendant Console (hardware)
- Auto Attendant
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Shared Line Appearance
- Call Pickup Groups
- Multi-Line Hunt Groups
- Find Me Follow Me
- Selective Call Rejection
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Music on Hold
- Click to call (with CommPortal Assistant)
- Outgoing Call Blocking
- Mandatory or Optional Account Codes
- Toll Restriction
- Intercom dialing
- Remote Worker support
- Mobile worker support
- Support for fax and POTS lines
- Web-based administration for easy moves, adds and changes
Individual User Available Features
- Direct Inward Dialing
- Incoming call manager
- Caller ID/calling name (delivery and blocking)
- Call waiting
- Find Me Follow Me (configurable via web portal)
- Do not disturb
- SimRing (simultaneous ringing)
- Distinctive ringing for internal/external calls
- Directed call pick-up
- Call rejection (anonymous or selective)
- Call forwarding (unconditional, busy, selective, fixed)
- Call park/retrieve
- Automatic recall (AR) and callback (AC)
- Account codes (mandatory and optional)
- Short codes (group and personal)
- Integration with your PC
- CommPortal Assistant – PC, message management and contact lists.
- Click to Dial.
- Accession softphone
- Agent login/logout