Business is About CONNECTING
Free Business Checkup
NITCO will come to your office and audit all of your communications services and products including voice and internet. They will make recommendations to find the best value for your money…..
NITCO Fiber for Commercial and Business
It's everything your business needs. Through fiber optics, your internet connection is data is delivered as light signals through flexible glass fibers—at the speed of light! Get connected today with the most technologically advanced service in the country.
When you choose NITCO Fiber Solutions for your business you will:
- Save time and money with boosted network performance
- Increase productivity and profitability with super fast uploads and downloads—get large files, videos, images, reports, invoices and records quickly and securely
- Connect more users in real-time with broadband power driving all your devices
- Run more cloud-based apps, services and backups—all at the same time!
- 24/7/365 signal protection
- Access to our 24/7 Help Desk
DSL Broadband Service
Keep your business connected and productive with our fast, reliable DSL network.
Choose broadband speeds, plans and technologies—to match your company’s demands, at budget-friendly prices.
NITCO DSL runs on a dedicated line—this means you will never have to share your bandwidth. NITCO will never cap your speeds, allowing you to achieve the the maximum performance from all of your devices.
As always, your business will have support from our 24/7 Help Desk.
Get connected and stay connected with a great value for your business. Save time and money with NITCO’s DSL Broadband Service and enjoy consistently fast speeds to match the pace of your business.
For the most rural business customers, when DSL and Fiber are unavailable, you can depend on NITCO Fixed Wireless Service! NITCO has teamed with global leaders in wireless technologies to bring you the latest in fixed wireless broadband equipment.
Guaranteed Reliability. Your connection comes through radio waves from our nearest access point at a tower site location in your area. The access point then transmits the radio waves to the subscriber module affixed to your business. To make it easy on you, NITCO maintains all equipment essential to your connection.
NITCO’s wireless technology delivers reliable high-speed internet seamlessly and securely, supporting all of your business needs.
Private Fiber Management - NITCO has been installing fiber since 1985 and has constructed and managed over 200 miles of fiber for its own network needs. In addition, NITCO provides fiber installation and construction services to companies in the region. They include some of the largest communications companies in the nation- AT&T, Verizon and the Indiana Fiber Network.
We also build for local companies and municipalities, having provided fiber service and construction to the City of Crown Point and the City of Valparaiso while having recently completed a fiber network for Porter County Government.
NITCO operates and builds networks for educational institutions having recently completed fiber optic construction for the School City of East Chicago, Porter Township Schools, East Porter County Schools, Boone Township Schools and Kankakee Valley School Corporation.
We are municipal fiber installation specialists. Whether it’s a dark fiber network aimed at supporting local providers and driving down the cost of connectivity or a turnkey RUS build for municipal and private telecommunication providers, NITCO is ready to perform at the highest level. Each member of the team is experienced in municipal fiber builds
Grow your business with Hosted PBX
Providing a professional experience when your customers call is critical. The way you work is changing. In addition to your usual office, you are working from home and on the road. Your business needs access to all of your voice and data services from anywhere.
Why Choose Hosted PBX? With Hosted PBX, you will have the best-in-class phone system with all the bells and whistles of a big company phone system at an incredibly attractive price.
Hosted PBX is a cloud-based, Voice over IP phone system that delivers superior capabilities at a fraction of the cost of a traditional phone system. Everything you need is included – phones, equipment, installation and training. Advanced features and easy administration makes Hosted PBX the last phone system you’ll ever need to buy.
You will always have the latest in technology! NITCO’s highly-flexible infrastructure grows as you grow—no matter how many locations you have—and you’ll only pay for what you use. Existing phone systems easily integrate into this hosted IP PBX service, providing better support for home workers and satellite offices.
Experience real business benefits when you upgrade your phone system:
- Low upfront costs for equipment, phones and installation
- Bundled price includes everything you need
- No equipment to install, maintain, or occupy space on your premises.
- Never run separate networks for voice and data again
- Advanced features such as simultaneous ring, auto attendant, hunt groups, and music-on-hold
- Scales to meet your changing business needs
- Easy management and administration-web interface enables you to change features at a click of a mouse
- Personalized training to ensure you get the most out of your service
- Integrate branch offices, remote workers and telecommuters
Be more productive with Hosted PBX and get the features you need.
- Auto attendant
- Automated call distribution
- Call pickup groups
- Multi-line hunt groups
- Find me follow me
- Selective call rejection
- Anonymous call rejection
- Music on hold
- Click to call
- Mandatory or optional account codes
- Support for fax and POTS lines
Individual user features:
- Direct inward dialing
- Incoming call manager
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- Do not disturb
- Distinctive ringing for internal/external calls
- Directed call pick-up
- Call rejection
- Call forwarding
- Call park/retrieve
- Automatic recall and callback
- Integration with your PC for call control, message management and contact lists
Standard and Premium Service available!
Whether you’re a small “mom ‘n’ pop” shop or a growing small or medium business, we have the right solution to fit your company’s needs. Call one of our Business Solutions Specialist at 219-996-2981 to see what NITCO’s PBX can do for you.
Get dedicated access for your PBX!
For excellent call quality and reliability, use PRI lines for voice connectivity, data connectivity, video conferencing, faxing—all simultaneously!
A PRI, or Primary Rate Interface line is a telecommunication standard—enabling traditional phone lines to carry voice, data and video traffic.
Why PRI? Your business requires guaranteed call quality. PRI trunks work best for your business when you want to manage costs by leveraging your investment in traditional PBX.
With PRI, your business will:
- Maintain continuity when disaster strikes with recovery features that ensure you never miss a call
- Maximize your phone capabilities with enhanced calling features
- Use more phone numbers with greater flexibility
If you want to grow your business, rely on the quality and reliability of NITCO’s PRI Lines to keep you connected. Call a NITCO Business Solutions Specialist at 219-996-2981 to get started!
Faster. More efficient. More effective.
Voice and data across a single, efficient and secure network. Streamline your business
When you business depends on multimedia communications, depend on NITCO’s SIP Trunks to manage your calls and data.
A SIP Trunk, or Session Initiation Protocol, delivers multiple voice lines to your business through a virtual connection shared over your data connection. With NITCO’s SIP Trunks, stay connected though voice, data and video. No additional hardware required and your business is able to keep your existing PBX and key system infrastructure.
Why SIP Trunks?
- Reduce costs by combining voice and internet over a single connection
- Keep your business connected with excellent uptime, flexibility and disaster recovery options
- Easily add new phone numbers
- Reduce administrative support costs
- Talk and connect around the globe through your computer or mobile device with multimedia communications
- Quickly connect your company’s different branches and remote workers.
Call a NITCO Business Solutions Specialist at 219-996-2981 to grow your multimedia capabilities and your business today!
Upgrade your business and save with NITCO’s Voice Solutions today! Let NITCO help you find the plan that’s right for you. Call a NITCO Business Solutions Specialist at 219-996-2981 to get started!
Available for special circuits and secure connections that require a special handoff.