NITCO Terms of Service
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
NITCO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO INTERNET ACCESS PRODUCT PROVIDED BY NETNITCO, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NITCO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE TIME IN WHICH IT WILL TAKE THE CUSTOMER TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE INTERNET THROUGH THE NETNITCO INTERNET PRODUCT (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE "PRODUCT" OR "SERVICE"). THE CUSTOMER IS HEREBY ADVISED THAT HE/SHE MAY RECEIVE A BUSY SIGNAL WHEN ATTEMPTING TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE INTERNET USING NETNITCO'S PRODUCT. NETNITCO AND NITCO SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO NETNITCO'S INTERNET PRODUCT FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOOD WILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT BY ACCEPTING NETNITCO'S SOFTWARE AND USING NETNITCO'S INTERNET PRODUCT, HE/SHE IS AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EXPRESS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are dissatisfied with the Service or with any of NITCO's terms, conditions, guidelines, or practices, your sole option is to terminate this Agreement and discontinue using the service.
- NITCO may, at its discretion, update this Agreement from time to time ,and your continued use of this service shall be construed as acceptance of updated Agreement terms.
- NITCO reserves the right to deny referral credit for any reason, as well as end the referral promotion anytime without notice or reason.
- With your use of NITCO service, you agree to provide NITCO with accurate and truthful registration information including but not limited to name, address, telephone number and credit card information and to keep all registration information up to date as long as you use the Service.
- You agree not to assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or your rights under it, to delegate your obligations, or to resell the Service. Any attempt to do so is void.
- You agree to promptly notify NITCO if you suspect unauthorized use of the service or your user identification, with the full understanding that until such notification, you remain responsible for any unauthorized use or violations of NITCO terms and conditions.
- Liability for use of a credit, debit or charge card remains subject to your individual agreement with your card issuer, and NITCO shall have no responsibility with regard to your use of such card.
- You will be invoiced for all relevant charges for the Service until canceling your account registration with NITCO, and until such time are solely responsible for any telephone toll charges incurred due to use of the service.
- NITCO reserves the right to charge the customer a reasonable late and/or disconnect fee.
- NITCO provides service on a month-to-month basis and does not prorate monthly access due to cancellation. Partial credits will not be issued to subscribers canceling service.
- NITCO shall not be responsible for any of the following:
- The installation, operation, or maintenance of equipment or software not provided by NITCO.
- The transmission or reception of information by equipment or software not provided by NITCO.
- Poor performance of equipment or hardware not provided by NITCO due to changes in the Service they may cause such equipment to become obsolete or require modification or alteration.
- 4. Toll calls.